Please note, applications for this role are now closed.
Job Title: Content Writer
Salary: £25,000 per year (pro rata for 25 hours per week)
Holiday: 28 days per year (pro rata) + holiday between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
As our Content Writer you’ll be the go-to person for writing stand out content for our awesome clients all over the world.
The ideal candidate for this position will share our passion for storytelling, have a strong command of language, and be able to translate complex ideas into engaging content.
Your Key Responsibilities:
As a content writer, you will be provided with detailed client briefs to work from. But you’ll still have plenty of room for creativity!
You’ll love writing long-form content most, and will also enjoy turning your hand to other writing, such as repurposing content into social media posts or writing video scripts!
To get the best results, we’re looking for someone who can:
– Adapt to different writing styles and audiences
– Carry out additional research to support the content
– Understand on-page SEO principles (using the keywords provided)
– Speak up if you have ideas to enhance the content
– Have a keen interest in learning how AI can help you in your role
– Ask questions if you need more clarification
– Respond well to constructive feedback
– Deliver work in a timely manner
– At least 2 years of proven experience in content writing or a related role. Portfolio of published work required.
– Exceptional writing, editing, and communication skills
– Excellent time management skills
– Highly motivated and can use initiative
– A passion for content marketing
– A love of writing
– Able to meet in-person occasionally for team meetings
Nice to have
– Knowledge of SEO – but we can train you on this, so please don’t let this put you off!
About Jammy Digital
We are an award-winning content marketing agency for businesses that aren’t afraid to stand out.
We help business owners create stand-out content that helps their site rank on search engines, positions them as go-to industry experts, attracts their ideal customers, and improves overall customer retention and satisfaction.
We work 100% remotely and communicate via Slack.
You’ll work with our Content Manager, Meghan and also with the directors of Jammy Digital Martin and Lyndsay.
What We Offer:
What to do next:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that demonstrates your passion for content writing. Use ‘jamtastic’ as the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!